Corporate team competition
Terms and conditions for our competition covering all of our public events in 2022. These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and Republic of Ireland aged 16 years or over except employees of Threshold Sports (the “Promoter”), their immediate families, their group companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with them.
- One entry per-registration of Threshold Sports public events (Trail Series, London Revolution, Endure24 & Ride Across Britain).
- Promotion begins from the August 1st, 2021. The end date is for each category prize, one week prior to the corresponding events. Any entries received after this date will not be entered.
The Competition Entry:
- To win: Provide your current employers name at registration for one of the Threshold Sports public events (Threshold Trails series, London Revolution, Endure24 or Ride Across Britain).
- One winner per Threshold event to be selected at random from registered participants to our 2022 events, will be picked by Threshold Sports.
- Official event merchandise from the specific event entered, up to the value of £50
- The winners will be contacted by the September 31st, 2022, via the email you have entered on.
- It is the responsibility of the prize winner to supply the correct personal information. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of prizes caused by the provision of wrong information or other causes beyond its control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding, and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to this clause.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- There are no other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its control, when the promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing with the promoter the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
- Contact details provided will be used for the purposes of administering this Promotion and not used for any further marketing purposes unless additional permission is given.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters. By participating in the offer, you accept these terms & conditions and are bound by all the rules and regulations in full. Please retain these terms and conditions for future reference.
- Any questions concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
PROMOTER: Threshold Sports, 1st Floor, Edge House, 42 Bond Street, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1RD